Funambol/Ubuntu Wiki Guide

Marc K. mk at technomensch.net
Tue Mar 24 00:24:09 UTC 2009

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the Funambol Open Source
Project, but I have been attempting to develop a guide for installation
on a Jaunty Server (which was part of what led me to work on those SSH
docs I just emailed the list about).

I will probably be posting this to Ubuntu Planet for review before
posting, but I welcome everyone to take a sneak peak here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/marckaplan/funambol

Please feel free to test it out and let me know there are any issues.  I
have been working with this particular project to get this guide/page up
and running in time for Jaunty's release because...well, I think it's
cool and with everything moving to the cloud, I would imagine everyone
wouldn't mind hosting their cloud data locally or on an Amazon EC3
Ubuntu Server:

Marc K.