SSH and the Server Guide

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:47:12 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Marc Kaplan <mk at technomensch.net> wrote:

> In order to work it into the next Server Guidem is this something that
> I should work on, or should I focus more on the wiki side?  Is there
> someone who handles the Server Guide Docs that would like to pick up
> this ball, or at least be someone I can bounce ideas off of?  This
> would be my first attempt at adding something to our official docs and
> would like the opportunity as long as I don't screw it up.

Certainly feel free to work on any area of the Server Guide that you have
interest in.  The OpenSSH section definitely seems like a good candidate to
me.  Basically the process is to branch the code from the bzr repo make some
edits and mail a patch to the list for review.  A short guide is listed
here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase#Documentor%20resources, and
there's more details in the Doc Team section of the wiki.

If you have further question please feel free to ask.  All help with the
Server Guide is greatly appreciated.

--
Party On,
Adam