Changes to add-applications

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 17 07:41:04 UTC 2009

Hi Phil,

Looks good. I only skimmed it but are you sure that gdebi doesn't
resolve dependancies? I installed fcc yesterday which needs qt3mt and
it installed fine - could be that UNR has it already but I'm not sure.

Sorry if I missed it but is installation from tarball mentioned?

If you push this I'll x-ref it from to modems.xml which will now need
an installation from an off-line source.

Regards,

Dougie Richardson
http://www.lynxworks.eu/
dougierichardson at ubuntu.com