launchpad bug tracking?

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 15 23:00:18 UTC 2009

If you are working on it then you need to let others know, by
assigning the bug to yourself (usually) otherwise others will work on
it, as happened here.

If it was me, I'd review the patch and decide whether or not to include it.

That said, it isn't a documentation team package and they may work
totally differently - judging by the first comment its simply a case
of submitting patches - if I was you I'd let them know that you're
working on this.

Regards,

Dougie Richardson
http://www.lynxworks.eu/