Video Tutorials for Ubuntu

Matvejs Terentjevs matvejs.terentjevs at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:54:32 UTC 2009

 Dear all,

I am video and film production student in the University of Wolverhampton.
And recently became a happy Ubuntu user. As I noticed (maybe I am mistaken)
there is no video demonstrations how Ubuntu "just works". YouTube is
overflowed with low-quality user made videos about Ubuntu that often are not
building the right opinion to popularize Ubuntu.

I am wondering if you ever thought or know someone currently working on the
Video demonstrations and tutorials projects for Ubuntu? It could be 30
second made clips showing how Ubuntu could be installed parallel windows...
Or other topics destroying many stereotypes about LINUX... clips showing how
Ubuntu works with wireless networking, printers, mp3 players e.t.c. And
other simple professionally made tutorials. If you think this video project
could be a good idea I am ready to volunteer to start planning and actually
start making some videos. That possibly later could end up on Ubuntu
official site as official tutorials and demonstrations.

I have access to professional video studio and sound recording studio,
lighting equipment and e.t.c in the University of Wolverhampton. Here are
some video projects I have made before -

Short documentary - "Arghhh... It is a disabled person!" -
****<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0Wr2RC9JE>
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0Wr2RC9JE*
The University of Wolverhampton promo for International students -
***<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlVJQt_g3qY%20>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlVJQt_g3qY ***

Thank you, Matt