Moving/Reorganizing How To Backup on the Wiki

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Thu Jun 11 02:28:39 UTC 2009

Well, we're actually trying to move more and more away from creating
articles that start with "HowTo" because it leads to confusion.

And we most definitely encourage moving content from existing pages if
you think it belongs somewhere else instead.  But, make sure you keep
track of what you copied so that you will remember to remove it/link
to the new location when you are done.

But other than that, you've got it.

Marc Kaplan