Kubuntu Documentation Status Request

joltyg joltyg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:41:56 UTC 2009

= gastly =
 * graphics (90% Complete) #
 * video (50% Complete)

# I have a bit of a confusion with the graphics topic, I've written in
it about Creating and Editing Graphics (as stated in the graphics.xml
file in the lp:kubuntu-docs branch, also I mentioned it in my previous
mail to the list), but the blueprint[1] suggests writing about "Graphics
card love (Intel, NVIDIA, ATI, etc.)".

As DarkWingDuck said, the 'Graphics Card' one should belong to the
Hardware category. It would be great if you could clarify what exactly
is to be written under this topic.

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Documentation/Lucid

- --
Bhaskar aka gastly