Doc Jams

JMA solitairepoete1960-ubuntu at
Sun Aug 23 15:24:28 UTC 2009

Thanks for this answer. I've found in framabook an other documentation, and already finishing install of U 9.4.
Still looking for something as MS money in UBUNTY oxygenized  world: do you know name and where

De : Matthew East <mdke at>
À : Ubuntu Doc <ubuntu-doc at>
Cc : Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at>
Envoyé le : Dimanche, 23 Août 2009, 15h24mn 28s
Objet : Doc Jams

Hi all,

I received the email below from Daniel Holbach on Friday about
expanding the concept of bug jams to include translations, packaging
and documentation. Obviously the Global Jam planned for October is a
good opportunity to encourage more contributions to documentation.

We've talked about documentation hug days in the past and I think this
is a good chance for us to put that into practice with either physical
or virtual documentation jams. I've drafted a page in the Jam
documentation section of the wiki which is based on the structure of
the other pages - feel free to improve on it or suggest amendments

Matthew East
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF