help available

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 10 02:19:32 UTC 2009

Please allow me to clarify.  The Wiki focus group mentioned below is
part of the Beginners Team which works as part of the Documentation
Team.  You don't need to worry about that.
If you're interested in helping with the wiki, have a look at the doc
team pages for the Wiki Team [1].

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Wiki

You can especially look at the Tasks list [2].  One of the biggest
things you can do is help tag [3] pages that need cleanup or expansion.
You can also look at pages that have tags and help improve them.  Maybe
there are some pages there that suit your talents.

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Wiki/Tasks
[3] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask in the
#ubuntu-doc channel - I've seen you there before, but please give us
time to respond before you leave!  You can also take questions to the
mailing list.

Sorry for the confusion, and welcome aboard,
-Connor (Rocket2DMn)