New to Ubuntu docs

Michael Fitzhugh michael.fitzhugh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:00:00 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm taking my first steps into getting involved with Ubuntu after
getting my bearings in the Docs Day sessions during Open Week.

I'd like to join the mentoring program, please.

My main interest is in contributing to the Ubuntu system
documentation, perhaps quashing typos at first, with an eye toward
learning how to use DocBook and getting my feet wet with technical
writing.

In my non-computing life, I'm a freelance reporter writing mostly
about business and technology in Oakland, California. I'm also a
fiddle player and father of two children.

Thanks to everyone involved in Open Week. Good stuff!

Best regards,
Michael

--
Michael Fitzhugh