Wiki Team Launchpad permissions (was Re: Proposal: Create product for each derivative's documentation)

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 9 22:28:12 UTC 2009

> Yes!! Plan first, code second! How can you write the code without
> knowing how people ought to participate on the team?

With respect Emma, I have coded before and am fully aware of design
processes as well as what works for me. Ideas in my notebooks often
end up as code snippets.

I'd also add that we don't actually have any feedback as to what
either new contributers want nor the end user expects of our
documentation.

So to further the planning aspect, shouldn't we be pursuing research
in these aspects and trying to get some accurate information for what
we need to produce?

--
Regards,

Dougie Richardson