Wiki Team Launchpad permissions (was Re: Proposal: Create product for each derivative's documentation)

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 9 22:04:09 UTC 2009

Connor Imes wrote:
> I think this seems to be the most sensible approach, and I think using
> "enthusiasts" makes sense.  Using "contributors" may imply to some
> people that they have privileges to commit to bzr.

I would like to see more contribution, not hand waving enthusiasm. We
are going to make the tool chain easier to use, and documentation
includes wiki. This is why I want the distinction between
system-[doc]-admin and wiki-admin with people contributing to all docs
(wiki and system and video and and and) being "contributors." We want to
encourage people to contribute!!

regards,
emma

--