Where can I get the latest version of Ubuntu Server Guide(PDF)?

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 7 12:45:59 UTC 2009

Hi Matthew,

If there was a root document then there would be no issue with xrefs.
Links to other manuals are still treated as hyperlinks but obviously
the address is rubbish.

I can see a solution though. If we create two entity files - one for
normal use which would be exactly the same as the entry now:

system-ghelp.ent
<!ENTITY ghelp-rythymbox '<ulink type='help'
url='ghelp:rhythmbox'>Rhythmbox manual</ulink>'>

And a second for a book:
book-ghelp.ent
<!ENTITY ghelp-rythymbox '<ulink
url='http://projects.gnome.org/rhythmbox/'>Rhythmbox website</ulink>'>

If we use &ghelp-rythymbox; in place of the current notation then we
can have both.

Cheers,

Dougie