Proposed UI changes to computer-jargon

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Fri Apr 3 16:44:33 UTC 2009

Hi Lars,

Il giorno ven, 03/04/2009 alle 17.47 +0300, Lars Wirzenius ha scritto:
> I would like to upload a new version of computer-janitor, which would
> include a few changes to the user interface. The problem is that there
> were a few instances where the word "cruft" was being used, when it
> should have been fixed with something that is actually proper English.
>
> There are also some new strings, since I had forgotten to include the
> plugins in the POTFILES.in file. These should not break any
> documentation or existing translations, however.
>
> I'm attaching the diff for the fi.po file as an example of the changes.
>
> Would the doc and translations teams be OK with these changes?

I'm speaking for the Italian translation team, not for all Ubuntu
translators.

I see no problems adding or modifying those strings since they remove
jargon from translations, but new POT file has to be imported at the
speed of light. :)

Would like to ask you one thing though: may you provide us with a diff
of the old and new POT files instead of a translated one? I would pass
that to the rest of the Italian translators.

Thank you.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>