Proposed UI changes to computer-jargon

Lars Wirzenius lars at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 3 14:47:08 UTC 2009

Greetings.

I would like to upload a new version of computer-janitor, which would
include a few changes to the user interface. The problem is that there
were a few instances where the word "cruft" was being used, when it
should have been fixed with something that is actually proper English.

There are also some new strings, since I had forgotten to include the
plugins in the POTFILES.in file. These should not break any
documentation or existing translations, however.

I'm attaching the diff for the fi.po file as an example of the changes.

Would the doc and translations teams be OK with these changes?