Usage of apturl in the documentation

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 27 22:58:54 UTC 2008

Matthew,

> No, not at all. It promotes the notion that different groups in our
> community have different skills and are more suited to different
> tasks. That's true of documentation, development, artwork, marketing,
> and so on. All those contributions are valuable, and all of them are
> different. Deferring to the development team on a technical issue is
> nothing to do with making some contributions more valuable than
> others, it's just good sense.

It’s a legitimate concern for which the argument has been to patronize and insult me (paranoid and now lacking sense), if I'm wrong then I'm wrong but no-one has said why. The only answers have been (a) everyone else is doing it, (b) the development team have it on a specification.

I only asked.

Regards,

Dougie Richardson