mentoring programme

Dustin Kirkland dustin.kirkland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:54:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Christopher O'Brian
<mobiletread at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am willing to help with the PPC documentation.  What part of the
> documentation would you like me to start on?

Hi Christopher-

Basically, there's two different forms of documentation, the Official
Documentation at help.ubuntu.com, and the Wiki Documentation, at
wiki.ubuntu.com.

Perhaps you can start on the Wiki, and verify that the information on
these pages are up-to-date and current for Intrepid:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Installation/PowerPC
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPC
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCDownloads
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCKnownIssues
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCReview
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YabootConfigurationForMacintoshPowerPCsDualBoot

As for the Official Docs, there may be someone out there on this list
who can give more specific pointers, but perhaps start by searching
for "PowerPC" at:
 * http://people.ubuntu.com/~kirkland/search.html
And clicking on the "Official Docs" filter.

:-Dustin