Hello everyone!

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 11 07:51:28 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Stephanie Mardell
<stephmardell at mac.com> wrote:
> I like the idea of utilising the Ubuntu Help System and "front ending" it with an initial screen at startup that could provide links to the most common tasks that users want to do once the install is complete.

Well, the Ubuntu Help Center already provides links to common tasks -
we can certainly work to improve the look and content of that page, if
(as I suspect) it can fit the needs that Jonathan and others are
looking for. It's certainly a lot easier than developing a new
application.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org