Hardware Support

Marc Kaplan ubuntu-doc at technomensch.net
Wed Sep 10 00:40:18 UTC 2008

I was attempting to fix the WiFiDocs a few months ago, but I realized it
was too big of a project for one person.  The Hardware definitely is in
its own world, as is the software....But one thing at a time.

I took a look at that site, http://www.ubuntuhcl.org/

It's very nice site, and it covers, like you said, "does it work or
not", which is pretty much what people want.

I also completely agree that we should some how incorporate the QA/Dev
team, but I'm not sure how....yet.

I think we should first brainstorm with a database idea, kinda similar
to that site and how we want to implement it.

Who on the Docs Team normally serves as "Ambassador" between Docs and
the rest of the world of Ubuntu?

Do we need a "meeting of the minds"??

Marc K.