Encrypted Filesystem Wiki Cleanup

Bodhi Zazen bodhi.zazen at montanalinux.org
Mon Oct 27 16:54:31 UTC 2008

I suggest spiting into 3 pages :

1. LUKS - Used by the alternate CD for encrypted FS

* You may wish to include some info on LVM as the alternate CD installs LVM as well as LUKS

2. Encryptfs - Used on all installs for private crypts in $HOME

3. Truecrypt - Cross platform.

The first two are currently used by Ubuntu obviously. It seems part of the problem was that rather then maintaining pages, in the past people just went and started a new.

:)