Too many assumptions

Andrew Sayers andrew-bugs.launchpad.net at pileofstuff.org
Sat Nov 15 04:32:06 UTC 2008

Hi Ron,

I think this is a good point, but could I suggest that you try editing
objectionable documentation on Ubuntu's wiki pages?  That will provide
better feedback for offending editors than complaining on a list they
mightn't read.

"Conventions of use" type documents are also always welcome, but
difficult to write because anyone that wants to write one only has a
short period between when they're too new to know the answers, and too
old to remember the questions.  Since you seem to be right in the middle
of that period, your input would be very valuable here as well.

	- Andrew