comments on the wiki should be threaded

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Sun Nov 2 17:39:36 UTC 2008

shirish wrote:
> Hi Dean,
>  right, and I completely with what you say, but having said if people
> are not doing that, could this be made default or an opt-in/opt-out
> service.
>
> Something like, always put up a timestamp whenever I'm commenting on
> the wiki (so the user doesn't have to remember) the system does it for
> him.

On a normal wiki page like that how do you distinguish between a comment
and a normal edit? What happens if you edit two separate bits at the
same time, one is a comment one is a normal edit?

There has been discussions previously about using sub-pages specifically
for discussions on pages. I can't remember what came of it.

Dean