Expanding of games.xml

Nick Ellery ellery.nick at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:16:42 UTC 2008

Dougie has approached me wondering if I would like to continue development
of the Games section.  I'd gladly help, and here are the ideas I have come
up with:

- The popular games section includes the exact same instructions on how to
install the game, for each and every one.  Perhaps just including a link to
Add Applications on the top of every page will be the most sufficient.
- Including information about every game with a 4 or 5 star popularity
rating that has not yet been included.
- Expanding of the children's games section.  There are currently only two
games, and quite a few more are available.
- Expanding of the Wine/Cedega section.  Instead of linking to the Wiki for
all information, I propose including a little bit more information, such as
installation and usage.

Tell me your thoughts.

Thanks,
Nick