Language Support

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Fri May 2 14:17:11 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Reading through Bug #116072 [1] I looked into this a little more and
judging by the number of comments throughout the forum and the
multilingual nature of the project I was wondering if we could adopt a
new topic in help.

I can't see a place within the current structure where questions
regarding CJK character entry is obvious to look and support is much
improved in 8.04 (I don't remember the addition of an IME being this
easy in 7.10).

Cheers,

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-doc/+bug/116072
--
Dougie Richardson (http://lynxworks.eu)

"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry,
and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and
wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."