Expanding the documentation

Leo Iannacone leo.iannacone at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:37:22 UTC 2008

Phil Bull ha scritto:

> That sounds good. How were you thinking of implementing this?
>
> A simple solution would be to use the -moz-border-radius and
> -webkit-border-radius properties [1]. That way, Mozilla and WebKit
> browsers would see the rounded corners whereas IE and Opera would fall
> back to standard square corners, which wouldn't look too bad anyway.

No, moz-border works only on mozilla's browsers. I've created images and
css... in this way all problems seem to be solved.

The new macro works in this way:

[[WikiBanner($BANNER_TITLE)]]

Here a snapshot of how it works:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/2964/wikibannered3.png

And prints a similiar Banner of my Test page [1] (but now without
the problem corners).

To install it:
 - copy css/ and img/ directories in Theme's directory and import
wiki-banner.css into screen.css stylesheet.
 - copy WikiBanner.py file into data/plugin/macro/ directory.
 - Please, for moin relases more than or equals to 1.5.*, see the
"PS:" message in the footer of this mail.

Usage:
 * [[WikiBanner(UnsupportedVersion)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(ContentCleanupRequired)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(StyleCleanupRequired)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(NeedsExpansion)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(PageTooLong)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(CandidateForMoving)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(CandidateForDeletion)]]
 * [[WikiBanner(DuplicateArticle)]]

 * If WikiBanner argument is not in this list, macro generates an
ExceptionArgument.

In tar.gz you can find all you need (I've included a src directory too,
where you can find how stylesheets were been generated).

Cheer,

Leo :)

[1] - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LeoIannacone/Test

PS: For a Moin versions more than or equals to 1.5.*, please use
WikiBannerForNewMoinVersion.py file (there are new functions to
format html that there are not impemented in 1.3.* releases).

--
Administrator of Ubuntu Italian Wiki.
GPG Key ID: 1024D/D59257A9