Expanding the documentation

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:40:14 UTC 2008

Hi Leo,

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 02:07 +0200, Leo Iannacone wrote:
> > The only (minor) problem I can see with these is the use of images to
> > define the rounded corners - they won't scale if the user changes the
> > text size in their browser (e.g. people with poor eyesight). I can't
> > think of any other way of getting rounded borders in a browser-neutral
> > way, though.
> I can write a new macro with new css styles. In this way broblem will
> be solved...
>
> If you want, I can start to develop it :)

That sounds good. How were you thinking of implementing this?

A simple solution would be to use the -moz-border-radius and
-webkit-border-radius properties [1]. That way, Mozilla and WebKit
browsers would see the rounded corners whereas IE and Opera would fall
back to standard square corners, which wouldn't look too bad anyway.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://www.the-art-of-web.com/css/border-radius/

--