Announcement - help.ubuntu.com changes

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 28 09:27:28 UTC 2008

Hiya,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Charles Davis <oldsoldier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you tell me who to contact about fixing the tabs on
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ ? they list hardy as 8.04 on this
> section of the help wiki while in the root
> section,https://help.ubuntu.com they are shown as 8.04LTS.

I'll deal with this. The process is to push a fix to our theme branch
at https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-doc/helptheme
and then ask the webmater to sync it. For the moment he is the only
person with access to the server. I've requested access but I don't
know whether it will be possible or not.

> I mentioned this issue earlier but I think it probably got lost in the
> message traffic and overlooked. I'm hesitant to file a bug over it since
> I'm sure someone here can fix it. (just not me )

It's always worth filing a bug :)

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org