Expanding the documentation

Michiel Beijen michiel at beefreeit.nl
Tue Jun 24 20:44:02 UTC 2008

** Short introduction:
My name is Michiel Beijen. I just recently joined the list and have
not yet introduced myself - I was just checking on what was happening
within the Documentation team. I'm a freelance Software Consultant
with an interest in Open Source.

** Now on to business:
If I access the banners with Firefox or Internet Explorer 6  they
don't look good if the text in the banner
spans over multiple lines. This happens if you size the browser
smaller than full screen or if you have a low-res setup. I made a
screenshot to illustrate:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc6zh39p_196gpv9mk3z

Regards,
--