Sign Up

Nicholas-x X mr.nicholas.x at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 20:00:38 UTC 2008

Good Evening!
            My name's Nicholas.I've been using Vista for a long time but 3
weeks ago  I received your "Ubuntu Hardy Teron " and installed it .Ubuntu is
really good.My native language is Ukrainian and so I ticked 'Ukrainian' in
language menu when installing.
         However the translation of Ubuntu was not complete - it was mostly
English.Luckily, my knowledge of English gave me an opportunity to
understand everything.
  I wanna join the translators team to make this translation full & complete
.I 'll do my best help you to improve your OS .

Thank you!