Introduction

Steven Elliott Jr software.tech.writer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:41:39 UTC 2008

Hello,

My name is Steven Elliott and I am professional technical writer; I have
been using Ubuntu for about one year now and love it. At work I use Windows
and programs like FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Captivate and Word. I want to
contribute to my favorite operating system and since I have vast experience
writing technical documentation for software/help/user manuals, I thought
that I would reach out to the documentation team and offer my services. I am
currently using Hardy Heron and am quite impressed with it and am
encouraging others to switch. In terms of where I'd like to start, well
that's really up to you. I am happy to work on anything that needs working
on whether it be help systems, software requirements, user manuals, etc.,
I've done it all. Please let me know how I can help.

I also have experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, and have
extensive knowledge in HTML and XML.

Thanks,
Steven Elliott