Troubleshooting Guide

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 14 10:40:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:13 AM, Connor Imes <rocket2dmn at aol.com> wrote:
> I mentioned this earlier, but it's worth saying again.  The UF Beginners
> Team has started reorganizing their FAQ at
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Beginners/FAQ

I think this thread is about adding troubleshooting material to the
onboard system documentation. But since you've mentioned the FAQ - you
are probably aware that there is already a similar page on the help
wiki - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CommonQuestions. Having two
such pages on the wiki is probably counterproductive, so it would be
good to start talking about merging any questions which we feel aren't
addressed by the CommonQuestions page, but which are important, into
that page. Have you already got some questions in mind?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org