Wiki Cleanup - Blueprints Specs linked to from Launchpad

Philip Wyett philip.wyett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 01:35:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As part of any wiki cleanup, I honestly believe the subject of the
submission information
spec pages on wiki.ubuntu.com from blueprints (link below) should be
addressed.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu

The pages created for blueprints seem to be sprayed all over the wiki with
no real
concern for any form of organisation. I would suggest we create a
'BluePrints'
section on the wiki that can be subdivided into sections for various forms
of information
a well as a 'Specs' section where all the individual specs linked to from
launchpad
blueprints can be organised and more easily managed.

Regards

Phil