Expanding the documentation

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 13 17:45:59 UTC 2008

> Nevertheless, I think there is a need to mark-up documentation which
> has
> been recognised as being of good quality. Maybe something a little less
> intrusive than a banner across the top of the page, like a star (as per
> Wikipedia's "featured articles")?

Feel free to shoot this down but could we implement some JavaScript to allow
people to rate pages if they were useful.

This would give us a way to quantify not only what is useful but what is
also no longer accessed (if no one is using it then no one is rating it).
Simple five star roll over or such like, you know like IMDB[1] has.

Plus it looks cool.

Cheers,

Dougie

[1] http://www.imdb.com/ (if you haven't heard of IMDB, then you may need to
look up 1995 and the advent of the Internet, lol)