introductory of myself

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:32:04 UTC 2008

Hi Joakim,

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 15:25 +0200, Joakim Reuterborg wrote:
> My name is Joakim, and after reading the helpdocs in mixed
> english-swedish for Sudoku I decided to contribute to the development of
> Ubuntu-docs for an easier adaptation to the swedish people.
>
> My nationality is swedish, but I speak and write english fluently. I'd
> like  very much to translate texts from english to swedish (preferably)
> but also from swedish to english if needed. I also prefer to work in not
> so technically demanded spaces such as Linux core or similar but rather
> i.e games, simple settings.

Welcome! If you'd like to help out with translation, it would be best to
contact the Ubuntu Swedish Translators team [1]. They will be able to
help you get started with the translation tools, and will have a better
idea of what still needs to be translated in the documentation.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-sv

--