introductory of myself

Joakim Reuterborg joakim.reuterborg at techsparadise.se
Tue Jun 10 13:25:39 UTC 2008

Hi!

My name is Joakim, and after reading the helpdocs in mixed
english-swedish for Sudoku I decided to contribute to the development of
Ubuntu-docs for an easier adaptation to the swedish people.

My nationality is swedish, but I speak and write english fluently. I'd
like  very much to translate texts from english to swedish (preferably)
but also from swedish to english if needed. I also prefer to work in not
so technically demanded spaces such as Linux core or similar but rather
i.e games, simple settings.

Hope you've got use for me!

//Jocke