My introduction

Martijn Rietdijk m.h.rietdijk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:09:15 UTC 2008

Hello,

My name is Martijn and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a twenty-year-old
history student and I've been very interested in computers since I was
twelve. I've been using Ubuntu for a year or two now. Firstly just
checking it out and lately I've been totally converted to the Ubuntu
message. I'm running Ubuntu on both my desktop and notebook and I have
lots of fun maintaining my installations and tweaking them a bit.
Since Ubuntu is community maintained I now feel like returning the favour
and I would very much like to help everyone out the same way they did for
me. It would also be very educational for myself to participate in the
community and to train my English. I think the mentoring program would be
the perfect way for me to set my first steps in the world of ubuntu.
I hope I will hear from you soon!

Greetings,

Martijn