Introduction

Mike katsukhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:29:46 UTC 2008

I just wanted to send a short introduction. My name is Mike and I have
recently joined the mailing list. My real job is Director of Training at
a mid-sized company and I have written many a training manual so I feel
I may have something to contribute.

I have been using Linux for several years and using Ubuntu for the last
two years based on the fantastic community and stellar documentation. :)
I am currently running Hardy.

Despite having used Linux for several years it has been a distinctly
"non-power user" role so I am by no means a technical guru. This makes
me a perfect guinea pig for looking at documentation from a newer user
perspective.

I would be very interested in getting a docuMentor to help me walk those
first few steps into the fun world of documentation.

Thanks and I look forward to contributing.

Mike