Expanding the documentation

Nick Ellery ellery.nick at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 18:46:05 UTC 2008

Some more to add:

-- Perhaps a troubleshooting guide, similar to the one in the Official
Ubuntu Book would be good.  Issues with X, dpkg, and the like could be added
here

-- There is no official guide for editing GRUB, as well.  There are many
good tutorials on the web, and cleaning up GRUB is something that many new
users will want to do.

--
Nick Ellery