Can not login to help.ubuntu.com

Mumia W. paduille.4062.mumia.w+nospam at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 14:49:34 UTC 2008

On 07/26/2008 08:53 AM, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:43:57 -0500
> "Mumia W." <paduille.4062.mumia.w+nospam at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> [...]
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~mumia.w.18.spam/docs/ubu-login-prob2.html
>>

> Try this - it worked for me when all I could get was the login page.
> Make sure javascript is enabled in the browser, and disable ad-blocker
> if you have it.
>
> Good luck,

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I'm using noscript, but even when I
disable it, I get the same error.

Here is my environment information:
Ubuntu 8.04 (i386)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061015 Firefox/3.0

I created two additional e-mail addresses, one with periods in it and
another without periods. The address without periods succeeded in
logging in whereas the one with periods failed, so I think that some
part of the software has a problem with e-mail addresses containing
periods. I happen to have a few in mine ;-)