Tasksel

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:23:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

 Looks like we need some documentation in Hardy on the tasksel command.
> What software is coming with each package, and document the additional
> install options in the Server Installation guide.

I guess I'm not sure what you'd add aside from a list of packages for each
task.  The new task options are listed in the new docs, and there is
information on how to find a list of packages installed with each.

Please feel free to submit a patch with further information, though.

--
Party On,
Adam