Bugs!

Michael Price m_price04 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 14:02:48 UTC 2008

I wasn't sure since I really haven't had that much time to look at the documentation, thanks for letting me know. Also do you want these as subsections because there are 8 different categories? If you do how do I do that?

Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 05:24 -0800, Michael Price wrote:
> I will take this bug, 'Visual Effects' keyboard shortcuts not
> documented in help" (#147294). I already assigned this bug to myself
> to so I didn't forget to.  But I do have a good question is there
> anywhere in the documentation where it talks about how to install
> compizconfig-settings-manager so you have access to the plugins?

The installation of ccsm is covered in "Customising Your Desktop ->
Desktop Effects -> Enable extra Desktop Effects".

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
   -Mahatma Gandhi