Wiki cleanup information

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 2 17:08:35 UTC 2008

On Dec 31, 2007 6:22 PM, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've created a new page on the wiki [1] which is intended to provide
> advice for people working on wiki-cleanup. Please take a look at it and
> tell me what you think, or make alterations as appropriate.

It's an excellent idea, thanks for taking the initiative on that. My
initial reaction is that it's probably better to house this page on
the help wiki at the WikiTeam page, linking to it from the WikiGuide
page and from the appropriate places in the DocumentationTeam pages on
the main wiki.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org