Introduction

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 16 21:43:03 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 15:40, Michael Schemer Ii <mschemerii at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, everyone! My name is Michael Schemer II. I have been using
> Xubuntu off and on since it's first release. I am interested in
> contributing to documentaion efforts wherever needed.

I'm glad to hear that you're a Xubuntu user interested in contributing to
documentation.  We're currently pooling some people together to work on both
the system documentation for Xubuntu 9.04, and the upstream Xfce
documentation for their new Xfce 4.6 release, so we could use your help
there.  We also need some help with the documentation on the Xubuntu wiki,
but if you've been using Xubuntu for a while, you're probably pretty
familiar with it and could help us with the system documentation.  Would
that sound good?

Let me know which areas you might prefer, and we'll try to get you started
from there.  Thanks again for getting in touch,

Jim