Searching does not work anymore..

Marko Oreskovic markoresko at
Wed Dec 10 10:48:10 UTC 2008

Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 10:45 AM, markoresko <minikola at> wrote:
>> I was trying to find something on help today..
>> And search for community documentation didn`t work.
>> It only works if you enable scripts. And I will not. Ever.
> I helped Matt implement this, so I suppose I should respond to this flame...

Please enable working without javascipt enabled!

It is a major blocker for me, because since you helped implemented it,
I can`t use to search for documentation anymore!!

Turning on google scripts is out of question, since
then all sites that are using them will execute them in
all of my browser windows!!!