applying for document writer

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:00:04 UTC 2008

Hi Spike,

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 13:05 +0530, spike0027 wrote:
> I would like to apply as document writer for the ubuntu community.
> I am using Linux for past two years. I have helped many of my friends
> and people who were new to linux with partition and creating swap
> space after they try to install Oracle XE in their systems.
>
> I am interested to learn / help people with linux.

Welcome to the team! How would you like to help out? You can find some
ideas on how to contribute on our wiki page [1]. You may also be
interested in the Beginners' Team [2], since they help a lot of people
to get started with Ubuntu on the forums.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam
[2] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Beginners/Team