Intro

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:56:25 UTC 2008

Hi Fernando,

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 09:25 -0500, Fernando Perez Dominguez Sosa wrote:
>  I am a new user on Linux enviroments, I have been using Ubuntu for
> about 3 or 4 months and I really like the open source philosophy. I
> have also tried another distro (openSUSE), but Ubuntu is much more
> friendly to install and this will help linux users to grow in number.
>  I would like to contribute with this goup. I am a spansih bron
> speaker but I work as tech support for a US company, so I can help in
> translating any tech document. So let me know what can i do.

Welcome! How would you like to help out?

If you're interested in translation, you might like to get in touch with
the Spanish translation team [1]. If it's documentation in particular
that you'd prefer to work on, you can find some ideas on our wiki page
[2].

Please let us know if you have any questions or would like help with
something.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-es