Tech Report For migratingdata.xml

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 21 18:45:32 UTC 2008

Hi Nick,

Then again you could CC my opinions on BZR and the word Click to the entire
world if you like, LoL.

Cheers,

Dougie

Bare with me as I'm still getting used to BZR (I can't stand it - who
thought it was a good idea to include every line to be removed and every
line to be added in a diff along with all the original text must've had a
faster connection than I do), I much prefer SVN. I likely wont patch this
until the weekend (I tend to patch in batches).

We are now using the terminology "Click" if a mouse is pressed so I've
changed a few lines here and there where "Press" was used. This is common
through out any documentation I wrote (such as the whole switching guide).
Personally I don't see the fuss but there is the odd bug report about it.

What areas are you particularly interested in working on next?

BTW, if you have any questions regarding mentoring, avoid CC'ing them to
Launchpad because they stay up there. If it's a general question about
DocBook or patching etc, then CC to the documentation team's list too.