Music, Video & Photo

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 27 14:50:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Dougie Richardson
<ddrichardson at btinternet.com> wrote:
>  Edit & Improve for example seems a little unfocused, there is an
>  introductory reference to the Gimp and then the next paragraphs mentions
>  three other applications!
>
>  For the sake of consistency, I feel this section should focus on F-Spot
>  - it's a default install and can carry out the majority of photo type
>  tasks.

I agree that F-Spot should feature prominently in the photos section,
but for image manipulation possibly the GIMP deserves to be of
prominence - F-Spot is pretty rubbish at that, and the GIMP is also
installed by default.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org