Music, Video & Photo

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 27 14:14:36 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Further to a bug report that Matthew filed [1], I had a good read
through the Music, Video & Photo section [2] - specifically the Photo
section.

Edit & Improve for example seems a little unfocused, there is an
introductory reference to the Gimp and then the next paragraphs mentions
three other applications!

For the sake of consistency, I feel this section should focus on F-Spot
- it's a default install and can carry out the majority of photo type
tasks.

Cheers,

Dougie Richardson

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/222987
[2] ubuntu-intrepid/musicvideophotos/C/musicvideophotos.xml