upgrading branches

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 23 00:05:17 UTC 2008

I hit a bit of a snag with this today. Somehow the ubuntu-hardy branch ended
up without a .bzr on Launchpad. This meant that any time I tried to use
bzr+ssh on it it said that it wasn't a branch. Michael Hudson was able to
fix it and I also pushed back 9 revisions to edubuntu-hardy that we lost
somewhere too.

I asked Michael if he could go ahead and convert kubuntu-hardy and
xubuntu-hardy for us directly on the server. This way we don't have to do it
and it's probably "safer". We can track the status at
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/+question/30469

Hope that doesn't interfer with what you were doing Matthew.

-Jordan